I splurged on myself and bought a couple new things, including some necklaces from American Eagle. I love them, they are so me.
Tonight was Jake's very first gymnastics class! He did really well for his very first lesson ever. He was in swimming when he was an infant, but since then he hasn't been enrolled in anything. He had one issue and wanted to come and see me, but after promises of fun stuff to discover at the top of the stairs, he was off again having fun. I think he's really going to enjoy it...he's dying to get on the rings...but they didn't have a chance today. Hopefully next week, because he's really excited about it.
I watched the opening ceremonies tonight aswell, and they were spectacular! I was in awe, I'm proud to be a Canadian.


Oooooo I can't wait for Wave to start gymnastics, I think she will like it more then dance.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the Necklace.
What a beautiful necklace!
ReplyDeletenice necklace. I would have never thought to go to AE to find jewelery.
ReplyDelete