Monday, February 8, 2010

day 39: pampered princess

Today was a prett good day, I actually made it to class (woot!) and stayed for the duration..although I will admit I wanted to leave about 10 minutes into the lecture. Something about someone reading me slides just doesn't sound like a good way to spend 2 hours.

I exchanged Jake's summer clothes for smaller sizes, because my skinny minnie doesn't fit into the size 4's because they don't have elastic waists. I need to figure out how to get a little bit of meat on that kids bones.

This afternoon I went and treated myself to a pedicure. It was great, I love having pretty purple toes. I even had her draw a design on my big toe to make it extra fancy. I'm going to try and go regularly, because it really is a great pick me up.

Tonight, I went and had a reflexology session done. A friend of mine is going through to become a Reflexology Practicioner or something of the sort, and she needs to have 60 sessions done for the practical part of the course. It was great, I was hesitant because someone told me that it would hurt, but it was really relaxing. She explained the benefits to me, and I'm going to suggest it to my grandma who has hip/joint pain. Apparently it works wonders for the body.

I may have to start going regularly,  because I feel great and my feet loved the pampering.

3 comments:

  1. Envy! Love your painted toes... and your reflexology treatment... does she need another volunteer?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure does! She asked me to pass her info on to anyone who would be interested.

    But you would have to travel to Kitchener. She travels, but I'm not sure she would go all the way to London. ;)

    ReplyDelete