Tuesday, February 16, 2010

day 47: one big empty wall

this is one wall in our room. It's long and empty.
The part from the closet to the tv is 8ft.
I'm torn as to what I should do with it. I've considered getting shelves, but that may just make it look cluttered.
Then I bought stickers (those space stickers on top of the toy shelf).
I was going to get a wall decal that says

but I'm not sure if that would be considered cheesey or not.

I was searching etsy earlier and found this rocket ship. It's fabulous, but I can't really afford to spend that much money on something for the wall. 

Any suggestions would be awesome! I'll keep you posted as to what I decide to do with it.  

1 comment:

  1. I think that rocket type pattern would be simple to do yourself. Either you could paint it on something and affix that to the wall, or you could get bristol boards of different colours and make it out of that...
    I like your idea with the saying, because I've seen that a lot in gift shops and always liked it. You could get those canvases from the dollar store, and paint a background there with teh words, then add your stickers?

    ReplyDelete