Tonight, I bit the bullet and put up the wall stickers that I bought months ago. I still need to finish the other part of the wall, and the bottom...but so far they look pretty good! I'm glad I finally got the guts to put them up.
Do they glow in the dark? Someone left four glow in the dark stars in a corner of J's room. Everynight when I hold her before she goes to sleep, I say "Wow, the stars are so bright tonight" and she looks for them. I am so going to need some stickers for our next house! Yours look great.
Do they glow in the dark? Someone left four glow in the dark stars in a corner of J's room. Everynight when I hold her before she goes to sleep, I say "Wow, the stars are so bright tonight" and she looks for them. I am so going to need some stickers for our next house!
ReplyDeleteYours look great.
Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteNope, they don't glow in the dark which is actually probably a good thing because with a wall full of them I think it would be hard to sleep.
We used to have a bunch of stars on the ceiling before we re-did our room, but when I took them down I decided not to put any back up.
great wall stickers!
ReplyDeletei love it
ReplyDelete