Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1: Foto Friday


Well here we are, the first day of 2010....so far, so good.

I spent NYE with one of my best friends, Nicole. She had a black and white party and while it was a fabulous idea in theory....I think I can say we were both really disappointed with the results. I'll make a long, long story really short and just say that I spent the night with a bunch of 17 year old dimwits that thought they were hot shit. I'm suprised I didn't deck atleast one of them. I felt like a babysitter of sorts. As much as I did not enjoy the company of alot of the guests, I'm glad I got to spend the last night of 2009 with Nicole. Next year, I'm either staying home or spending it with a few friends my own age....no more house parties for me.

Here are a few pictures of New Years Eve 2009.

our 2010 cupcakes

Nicole and I

a toast to 2010

The first picture of 2010
This is as artistic as I get at 12:30am

Welcome 2010, I can't wait to see what you have in store for me.

1 comment: