It was a great time, I'm SO glad that I decided to go, and I really wish I could do it more often. We had a blast - there were 13 of us in 3 hotel rooms, celebrating my friend Lindsay's birthday. Long night, super fun. B-day girl ended up getting kicked out just before midnight so a few of us adventured around Guelph for a bit, ate sketchy chinese food and spent a good 30+ minutes trying to hail a cab. All in all, it was a good night.
Today was my brothers birthday celebration (aka cake with family). A girl from school made his cake...and its absolutely amazing! It's also my Grandma's birthday, so we had a cake for her too.
its the Volcom logo in his favourite colour


January is a pretty busy month for birthdays around here.
this cake looks awesome! did a LM make it?
ReplyDeletenope. It was actually a friend from school, she's hoping to go to pastry school next year. She's very talented.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic cake!
ReplyDelete