It's just Jake and I this weekend because my parents are gone to my brothers hockey tournament in Niagra Falls.
So this morning, when my boy requested chocolate chip pancakes, I couldn't help but oblige.

His all time favourite way to eat pancakes....Mickey Mouse!
This is what my boy was doing while I cooked
Then for lunch, he had a lunchable...and obviously he was in a silly mood. (in reality, he was telling me that he didn't want his picture taken....again).
After naptime, we went to my grandmas for dinner. It was delicious and we had a great visit. I love my Gram. She's probably my all time favourite person. We got home around 8:30 and I tried to put the boy to bed, but here we are at 10:30pm and he's still awake. He would probably fall asleep quickly if I turned off the computer and tv....but I love our cuddle time.
Tomorrow, we're going to Chuck E Cheese for lunch as per his request. I've never been, but hopefully it isn't too busy.







He is quite cute. :)
ReplyDeletehe's sooo cute!! ;)
ReplyDeleteForget the kid check out the pancakes!!!!!
ReplyDelete(Sorry I couldn't resist!)
Such a cutie. Love his sleepy expression in the last one.
ReplyDelete