Saturday, January 30, 2010

day 30: mmmmmmuffins.

Ever since I was little both sets of my grandparents have called me muffins...or mega muffins...meggie muffins etc. The title made me think of that, I'm fairly certian that you really don't care lol. I love my grandparents, alot.

Today was rough. I hit a brick wall and spent most of the morning in bed crying. Why...I don't know. It was strange. My mom eventually came in to talk to me, I think she finally understands sort of where I'm coming from...so hopefully things will get a bit better now.

We spent the morning cleaning up my room....I felt like I was in an episode of Hoarders. Sad but true. We got rid of alot of stuff, organized and put stuff away. I need to make a trip to Ikea soon in order to get some shelves and a shelving unit thing.

Tonight, I made muffins after dinner. I got a bit creative and made three different kinds (I'll admit, they were from a ready made package lol).

There was plain oatmeal, oatmeal chocolate chip and an experimental kind....Oatmeal Blueberry Strusel. They were delicious and I think I may have to make more lol. Kind of like a coffee cake muffin. mmm.




3 comments: