We love Playhouse Disney in this house. Jake's favourite channel is 549 and it's constantly on. So when I saw that they were coming to the center in the square, I had my mom buy tickets for him for Christmas. He enjoyed it, not nearly as excited as I thought he would be but we had fun. I think I would spend the money again just because I liked it so much.
Here are our pics from the show.
J showing off his new cuddly 'Pat the Hammer' from Handy Manny
Little Einsteins!
Rocket!
Pooh, Tigger and Darby
Handy Manny (Mommy thought Manny was really cute, too bad I didn't get a close up of his face) my attempt to get a photo of the two of us....he hates the camera
Looks like it was a fabulous show!!!
ReplyDeleteOh cool! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had lots of fun!!
ReplyDeleteI really wish we would have known about this. Declan would have loved it.
AH I knew about this and forgot!! Playhouse Disney is all Sienna will watch! I also enjoy it :) Glad you guys had fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had fun! We are taking our girls at the end of this month! They are so excited!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great time!
ReplyDelete